cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LornaA
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Scanning Multiple Photos

HP Recommended
Inkjet 8610
macOS 10.12 Sierra

How do you scan multiple photos on the Inkjet 8610? I have tried doing this and have had problems getting each photo scanned separately. Occasionally I will get one good scan of a  photo but the other photos may scan only half a photo or 2 photos on one sheet.

I'm on a Mac v10.12.4 and using the HP Easy Scan app.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,610
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Forums @LornaA - Hope you are well!

I see that you are trying to scan multiple photos on your Officejet printer using MAC. I will do my best to assist you with this issue 🙂

Did you try using the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) at the top of your machine? Load the photos facing upwards on the ADF and adjust the paper guides to feed the paper correctly. Now try using the Easy scan app to scan from the ADF. That should work!

If the issue persists, try scanning using the glass as suggested below:

• In HP Easy Scan, select your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu.
  • Click Scan.
  • Click “Scan Next Item” to add additional pages, or click “Done” once all pages are completed.
  • To save your scans to a folder on the Mac, click “Send” in the bottom right corner of the window, then click Folder.

Those steps should do the trick, let me know the outcome!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation