Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Scanning issues with D110a

HP Solution center on a Windows 7 64 bit stopped working with the scanner of the D110a over a wireless link, but printing functions are fine. 

I have reinstalled the entire software package (solution center, imaging, drivers) as well as just the D110 drivers several times.  Each time everything works fine for several hours and then the Solution Center indicates that the D110a is not connected.  The printer portion of the D110a continues to work fine and I can use another TWAIN  scanning client with the D110a just fine. 

The scan utility has been run each time and it  indicates that the driver is corrupt or not installed but reinstalling the driver does not good. 

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Professor
Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: Scanning issues with D110a

[ Edited ]

Hi wlammert,

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue,

Did you updated the firmware of the printer?

This is the main support page for your printer,  GO HERE Go to software and drivers download and select your Operating System. You should also upgrade the firmware of the printer.

If you are not experiencing this issue any longer,  May you let me know, your time and courtesy,  will be deeply appreciated.  

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! Smiley Very Happy
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation