cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Scanning

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645
Windows 7

Hi,

i am planning to buy this printer.. Can someone plz help me ?

1) In the Auto feed, how many pages can i put together for scanning ?

2) What is the speed of scanning via AFD per minute.

Thanks,

Tejas.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 6
Level 6
386 384 16 76
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI-

From looking at the product specs on HP's website, it shows 35 pages in the ADF.     There is no spec for the ADF scan speed.  I can tell you from experience that these devices aren't high speed.    Probably sufficient for casual ADF scans, but not for large batches of documents on a regular basis.   

I am an HP employee, however, this content reflects my personal opinion and is in no way associated with HP.
0 Kudos
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi tejasshah,

Welcome to the  forums!

The ADF feeder capacity is 35 pages. Scan speed varies depends on the content.  You can find more information about the product at the following link. 

http://www8.hp.com/emea_middle_east/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=5395803#!tab=specs

Hope it help!

UX_LaserJet

I am a HP employee!
0 Kudos
Level 2
Level 2
29 29 0 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In general, scan 200 dpi, jpg, color, a4 on Deskjet AIO:

usb/ethernet <= 35s

wireless <= 45s

I work for HP.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation