cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dajhis
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Sending and receiving faxes

HP Recommended
ENVY700-310XT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem with sending and receiving faxes in that the time and data is not listed, are you able to help?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,499
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @dajhis,

Good Day. Thanks for posting your query in the HP community. I read the post regarding not able to send and receive faxes. It will be a pleasure to assist you here.

Commendable diagnosis, superb troubleshooting and splendid description of the issue before posting. Hats off you on that score. 🙂

I would require more information regarding this.

• Are we speaking about an HP printer here?
  • If so, please let me know the complete model# of the printer.
  • Has it worked before? Did you change telephone lines recently?
  • Did any software or windows update cause this to happen? Do you remember?
  • For a start please try all the prescribed steps from this link: https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c00297388 and check if it resolves the issue.
  • Also try all the steps from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/buu02151 to try and correct the situation.
  • Please ensure to perform all the steps patiently as it is critical to get the issue resolved. Please note that I am not loading you with a lot of troubleshooting steps. Instead, I am providing more resources and information to your arsenal to deal with the situation better.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation