Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,814 Views)

Sensor Error , HP Laserjet M175a

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

I am getting Sensor error After printer startup initializing  , I removed all the cartridges , power off the printer on again but still same error message. I updated the firmware from HP website but still no luck.

Should I surrender and take it to workshop ?  

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (1,790 Views)

Re: Sensor Error , HP Laserjet M175a

[ Edited ]

Hi Goldenstar,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I see that you are getting a sensor error with your HP Laserjet M175a during the startup initialization. I am happy to help you with this issue! 

Please take a look through this guide, Resolving Control Panel Messages, and scroll down till you see sensor error.

If those steps do not help, please call our technical support at 800-474-6836 for more options. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

Hope this is helpful, and have a great day! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation