cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Waters571 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Signed up for Instant Ink with three month deal and got nothing

HP Instant Ink

When setting up my new HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 it came with an offer to sign up for the hpinstantink program.  I filled out the fields including all credit card info and submitted it....and recieved no confirmation or indication that I am enrolled. 

When I go to the site, it says I have an account, but it prompts me to buy a package....with no history or me already doing so.

What gives?

Bill

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Waters571 (Bill), 

Thanks for reaching out in regards to your Instant Ink enrollment.  I can help you with that.  

I'm going to ask you private message with your Instant Ink account number or the email address you use to log into your Instant Ink account.  Since this will be a private conversation I'd like you to be aware of HP’s Privacy Policy: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/privacy/ww-privacy.html 

As for what you should be selling, I'd recommend speaking to your supervisor and ask them to clarify things.  

You can also reach Instant Ink Support via Twitter or Facebook private messaging.  The Twitter/Facebook team are available from 8am ET to 10pm ET Monday to Friday.  You can also reply to one of your Instant Ink emails to open a email conversation with an Instant Ink Support member.  And lastly, but definitely not least, from the Instant Ink landing page there is a chat option.  

I will watch for your private message. 

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
8,611 7,796 282 645
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Waters571

Just checking if this is now resolved?

Link to Instant Ink troubleshooter HERE

Top Solutions.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation