cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Bill0545
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Simultaneous connection to DJ3520 and wifi router.

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

How do I set up the printer so that I do not have to disconnect my internet connection befor I  can print.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 15,308 1,542 3,052
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well the best place for that information is the User Guide that you got with the printer or can download from the full HP support page here.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Deskjet-3520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5162504/model/516250...

Everything you seek is here.   Page 35 of the User Guide tells all.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
sabretooth04
Level 14
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sounds like you have Wireless Direct turned on in the printer. With this you can only connect to one SSID at a time, the printers SSID or the routers SSID.

To fix this, turn off Wireless Direct in the printer.  Connect your printer to your routers SSID.  Done.

Bill0545
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, but where in the printer set up will I find the method to connect to my router's SSID.

sabretooth04
Level 14
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well the best place for that information is the User Guide that you got with the printer or can download from the full HP support page here.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Deskjet-3520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5162504/model/516250...

Everything you seek is here.   Page 35 of the User Guide tells all.

View solution in original post

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation