cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sarah26
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Small piece of paper jammed

HP Recommended
T520

While printing at the end of the roll the paper got jammed on the last 2 inches of paper, the printer continued to try to print on this small amount until the paper was distroyed and jamed between the printer heads. I can not pull the paper backwards as there is nothing to grab hold of, and this is jammed really well in the rollers. I am down to the last 3 rollers but can not get the paper out.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 818 37 84
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

turn off power first & you should be able to do it, no matter what...

Remove the roll first, then take it out  .

0 Kudos
Sarah26
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, that was not at all helpful, as the only paper that is jammed is stuck under the feeder rollers. they are very small pieces.

0 Kudos
rasheddul
Level 7
634 618 35 81
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi,
Please turn off the printer and remove the paper tray for A4/A3 from the back side, there have one lock systems. Then try to remove the paper from paper path. At this moment please carefully move the carriage unit with printhead and ink cartridges unit (left to right), then try to remove the paper of small pieces paper from the printer.

If problem not solve, please airflow inside the printer, then it's automatically remove it.

Thanks,
Rashed

I am not an employee of HP but I am an engineer @ HP Partner and I am share my knowledge from my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"
Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Tags (1)
anaPlot
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the first time it happens to me, as my plotter is one month old, but it will obviously happen with certain frequency, maybe once or twice every ten rolls. The solution should be simpler!!!

This is my fouth plotter, my first HP and the first time this appears as a problem.

As for now, what worked was: I restarted the plotter and then, a small bit of paper, like three or four milimeteres, apperaed visible. Very carefully I picked it and pulled it out.

If I find a better solution, I will post it here!

anaC

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation