Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

So slow

I have been a pc technician for 5 years, and have noticed that whenever i go to access HP or download an HP driver, it takes far longer to get to the right page and complete the download than many of your competitor's websites. I have worked at several different tech shops across Canada, so I do not believe this slowness is ISP or location based. Why?

0 Kudos
Teacher
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: So slow

Hello Mcgrif,

Thanks for sharing your experience with our download page. We will definitely take this feedback and work with the web team so see how we can improve our Customer experience.

Regarding download of driver 

Go to www.hp.com

On the top of the page, click on Support , Click on Download drivers

Type in the product model no like 5520 or 4500 depending on your model.

Select the correct Product Description and it will take you directly to the download page.

By default the current PC's operating system is selected.

Thanks

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation