cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
8vin816
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Software driver for my printer

HP Recommended
HP PHOTOSMART C4345 ALL-IN-ONE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can someone help me find a printer driver available for my HP Photosmart C4345 All-in-One printer using Windows 10.

My printer works fine until we upgraded to Windows 10!!!!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
JeanJAB
Level 8
Level 8
1,049 1,049 66 84
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello 8vin816,

Here is a link to the software and driver download page for your printer.

I hope this helps.

Jean

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
8vin816
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Jean for your prompt reply.  Unfortunately, the link you gave me is the same link I have been through several times even before i joined this community chat  but cannot seem to find/see where to download the software from. 

Here is where I stand now.  I re downloaded the software that my brother got thru HP Support Assitant months ago. It is

working but with some glitches: 1) printer icon is not showing on my desktop. I have to go Control Panel to access my printer. 2) I run out of ink without knowing it because I do not get notification like I used to. 3) Nothing prints when I print photos allthough preview shows the picture.

I am not a computer techie and for now I just have to live with this until i get a new printer.

Again, thank you Jean.

0 Kudos
JeanJAB
Level 8
Level 8
1,049 1,049 66 84
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 8vin816,

When you go to the link I provided is it bringing you to the Photosmart C4345 download page? 

The blue bar should list your operating system which it gets from your computer.  You can click the change option if it isn't what you have. 

Right below that should be a red download button.

What version of Windows do you have? 

I'm sorry this is not working for you and I'm not sure I understand why? 

It may be that you are using an in OS version of the Software that has a limited feature set.  This can happen when you have an older printer with a new operating system. 

Let me know what version of Windows you have.

Thanks,

Jean

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
2 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP HAS ABANDONED OUR PRINTERS

The page you included has no drivers, only a sad diagnostic tool that goes no-where.

Are we losers for using HP?

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue. 
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation