cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pbrooks259
Level 6
236 169 20 12
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Software update for HP 4200 scanner Q1280A to allow printing to z2100, z3100, z6100, etc.

HP Recommended

Hi, can anyone help me get a software update to the HP 4200 scanner Q1280A that would allow me to add the following Designjet printer models?:

z2100

z3100

z6100

4500, etc.

and possibly even T series printers (if T series printers can be added, which ones?)

I saw a tutorial on the 4200 scanner, and I noticed the above printers  on the list of those that could be added on the Panel PC.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation