cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
35H
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solution Center Software

HP Recommended
HP Ufficejet J6450
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I purchase Offijejet J6450 All-In-One printer. I lost original CD of Solution Center. Is there any ways to download software or request CD copy? I

1 REPLY 1
Aardvark1
Retired
Retired
3,446 3,144 246 422
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @35H

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that you are trying to download the full feature software for the J6450. 

I would like to help. 

You can download the full feature software for Windows 7 from the HP website. This link should help. 

Software and driver results for: HP Officejet J6450

Let me know if this worked for you. If it did, that’s awesome! Give us some reinforcement by hitting the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Aardvark1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation