cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
krsp
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Solution Center did not offer my solution, the one that worked. HP Photosmart eCtr c510

I had a paper jam in the duplex setting, followed the well-depicted instructions on the Zeen, cleared it and went on to continue my printing. But nothing would print. Solution Center said "Documant failed to print. [BIG surprise} Clicked  & got a message that said, " The job failed to print due to an error in the printing system." Went thru e^ery step in the Solution Center  & nothing helped. Tried the toolbox but I could not print out a diagnostic test sheet. Tried a few other suggestions in the handy help section  but no success.

So I re^erted to the old tried & true, if all fails.... I shut down the printer & started it up again. Got two sets of diagnostic self-tests, extended, no less. Working perfectly now. (Solution center did suggest shutting my computer down, but I ha^e about six processes open in ^arious stages of my doing something, so I did not like that solution. ( I also lost the  ^ on my keyboard today....)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Solution Center did not offer my solution, the one that worked. HP Photosmart eCtr c510

I'm glad you got it working! It is true that power cycling the printer does fix many things. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask on here!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation