Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (234 Views)

Solution Center does not save my scans

HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-in-One

Windows Vista 32-bit

I downloaded the new version of HP Solution Center application from hp.com and the download went smoothly.  The scan feature works fine, but when I select "Finish" it doesn't save my scans.  I have tried to change the save destination, the file type, the file name and it isn't saving anything.  The pop-up windows opens but the progress bar doesn't move, which tells me the scan job isn't being converted and saved.  I have re-installed the application but still get the same results.

0 Kudos
Honor Student
Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)

Re: Solution Center does not save my scans

Can anyone please help me?  45 views and no one has a solution?  HP staff????

Since the problem first occurred I have uninstalled/reinstalled twice (long process and a total waste of time).  I have ensured my computer is totally up-to-date:  Windows Update, HP Update, Adobe Flash Update, optimized my registry, etc.   My internet speed is better now, but my scans are still not being saved.

My entire office is HP:  laserjet, all-in-one, PC, monitor, laptop.  That may change soon.  I have this wonderful all-in-one that has served me well for the past year and a half, but if I can't get my scan software to work I may as well use it as an anchor.  I had to spend $5 at FedEx today  to scan something.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation