cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SamChar2012 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solution Center error code 2732

Hello, hoping I can reach out to someone that can help with this error. I install the full package of my HP Officejet 4500 and only installs the basic installation, meaning I only get to print and NOT scan, etc. as the Solution Center doesn't install. So, I went to the temp folder and found the solutioncenter.msi file and tried to install it from there and I get the error code 2732. I'm on a Windows 7 32 bit PC. Any and all help on getting this resolved is greatly appreciated... Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
234 230 15 56
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What's the full name and model number for your printer?

Are there any error messages (fatal errors) when attempting to install solution center along with the other drivers and software?

1.  Click on the appropriate link below, select Software & Driver Downloads, select WIndow 7 32bit and download Full Featured drivers.  It recommended that solution center be install using the HPsetup instead of t directly using the solutioncenter.MSI file.

2.  Completely uninstall any drivers and software using the HP uninstall utility located in your Start Menu, All Programs, HP folder, your printers folder.

3.  Solution center does require Adobe Flash Player, so make sure it's up-to date.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

4.  When reinstalling full featured drivers click link to customize installation.  I recommend only installing the driver first.  If that is successful, re-run the installer a select the additional required software such as solution center and digital imaging monitor.

change.PNG

Let me know if this helps.

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
XoticLady Top Student
Top Student
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am getting this same error trying to install the HP Solution Center software on my newly rebuilt PC. I have tried it from the CD as well as the full download (PS_AIO_06_C309g-m_USW_Full_Win_enu_140_175.exe). I have an HP Photosmart Premium (C309G-M).

I get error 2732 when I try to select the solutioncenter.exe file directly from the CD.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

I can get it to print but the Solution Center software will not load so I can't scan. I've tried uninstall/reinstall numerous times with no success.

Help!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation