cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Bassclarinet Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spooler subsystem app not working

I get the error message 'Spooler SubSystem app. stopped working.  Any ideas what to do? I use Vista. I have a Photosmart C5280. I can't print and the HP tool doesn't fix it

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
76,713 76,132 9,334 20,167
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This may take a bit long to fix. Please use the following instructions:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-hardware/spooler-subsystem-app-stoppe...

Good luck.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
topcat2 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

message on computer says spooler sub system has stopped working. The printer is a HP CP1215 COLOUR LAZER JET

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation