cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
david_27
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Status of my printer button on services tab is greyed out

HP Recommended
Design Jet 110 PCL3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printing started to come out in streaks. I went to clean and check my print heads however the "Status of my printer" button on services tab is greyed out. I rebooted computer and printer and printer startrd out printing ok then started streaking again. Printer connected with usb.

thanks.

Also noticed the print startes out with normal print head movement then about halfwa through the page the printhead movement starts to heasitate and then the streaking starts.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation