Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Still have troubleshooting

HP Recommended

OK so I've followed the troubleshooting advice from the site but still far I'm still clueless about what happened. Here is the error condition by the way:

• Power light : On
  • Check Paper light : Off
  • Check Cartridge light : Blinking
  • Size lights : 1 On, 1 Off
  • Paper Type lights : 1 On, 1 Off
  • Start Copy Black light : Off
  • Start Copy Color light : Off

I did try removing either cartridge but I don't get any error message. Also when I check it's status from the Solution Center, it doesn't saying anything is wrong. 

status.jpg

I can also still print from applications like MS Word, though not without delays or occasional jamming.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 9
3,242 3,139 354 625
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
To clarify, is this the document that you used to troubleshoot the issue? If not, I would look over it for any steps that might not yet been performed and do those steps.

If after that, one is still having the problem, I would do a hard reset to the printer. No use settings are lost with a hard reset.
1. With the printer plugged directly into a wall outlet, and turned on, unplug the cord from the rear of the printer.
2. Then unplug the cord from the wall socket.
3. Wait at least 30-60 seconds
4. Plug the power cord back into the wall socket first. If the cord has a module in it, make sure that the light on the module is lit up and then plug cord back into the rear of the printer
5. The printer should power back on by itself, but if not use the power button on front panel to turn machine back on.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation