cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MxBrz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

T520 print problems

HP Recommended
T520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

The printer work flawlessly for about a year. Starting from last week, all my prints, 24'' x 36'' fails. The first page print without a problem and then the second page will only display the hatch pattern or be blank. The printer will then re-print the first page and retry the second with the same results . I'm printing from PDF and the files is complete when I look at it.  I've reinstalled the printer, tried to ''print as image'' and always have the same results. If i Print the file on a co-worker computer, it will print fine.

All help appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation