cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Terrible printing issues with HP Office Jet Prop 8500

HP Recommended

Printer is printing sloppily and some lines unreadible.  We did every aspect of cleaning c artridges and alighments, nothing hass changed.  We use only GENUJINE ink cartridges and even switched one out.  Printing just as bad.  What else do we need to do?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer is having poor quality issues...we clean the heads and aligned cartridges and replaced the semi-full cartirdge.  Still not that great.  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,328 17,221 901 2,539
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @NYSWDA 

I would be happy to help you with your officejet 8500. I understand the print quality is currently poor despite your efforts thus far. Please use the following document to troubleshoot the issue; Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One Printer Series.

If you reach Solution seven and the issue persists, please call us, we will have in and out of warranty options available; If you are in Canada or US call 800 474 6836, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check. 

I hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation