cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Text printing issue

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, my test print page looks like this:

P_20161224_164116.jpg

I've already tried software cartridge cleaning and printer cleaning, but test page still looks the same, some text lines seem only half printed. Can it be a sign of some typical printing issue? Is there an option instead of dragging the whole printer to service or bying the new cartridges? There is still some ink, not yet empty.

Thanks in advance, any advice is appretiated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1,409 1,409 74 135
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings!!@ QuasiRus

Thanks for reaching out to the forums!

I see that you are having Garbled Characters Print or print quality issues on your printer, don't worry as I'll be glad to help.

Please follow these step by step instructions: http://hp.care/2ie5WDJ

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, have a nice day.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation