cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dragulingeorge
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

The printer is not supported on windows mobile 10 phones - Lumia 950 xl

HP Recommended
Officejet 100 mobile
Other
Hello,

Is there any chance that the driver for Officejet 100 mobile to be included for the windows mobile 10 operating system?

The Bluetooth is connecting without any problem to the printer and recognise it but would not appear in printer list when I try to print..

Can you please help me with this problem...

It is seems very unusual for me that a mobile printer does not have drivers for all mobile operating systems ...

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@dragulingeorge,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Need drivers for Windows 10 mobile. Is that right?

Thank you for sharing the issue details. I would like to help you.

I recommend you try the steps mentioned in the article from the link below and follow them to check if that solves the issue.

http://hp.care/2fGkDxo

Hope this helps. Let me know for more.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
dragulingeorge
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello @Resolv_S,

Unfortunatley, the Aio software is not intended to be used with mobile printers like officejet 100 mobile beacouse the connection with the printer is not made thru a network but by bluetooth ....

The windows 10 on my pc founds my printer thru Bluetooth and automatically installs the driver for it... Why can't the same be done with windows 10 mobile on the phone?

Thank you and I hope you will help me with a solution...
0 Kudos
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@dragulingeorge,

I thank you for the reply.

I did some search and found that your printer (Officejet 100 Mobile) is not compatible for any Windows Phones. For the same reasons, there are no apps available to get it working as well.

Hope this helps. Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
dragulingeorge
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
So i just can't use my mobile printer with my mobile phone? 😇 That's funny.. Ain't HP elite 3x phone a Windows phone? .. It won't work either with the also HP's 100 printer? 😂

Can't nothing be done? 😢

The driver exists for windows 10.. It just needs to be compiled to work with mobile version too .. Just saying
0 Kudos
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@gragulingeorge,

I thank you for the reply.

As mentioned in the early post, HP has not developed any printer drivers for any mobile devices, because of which none of the HP printers have any specific drivers for Windows mobile devices, irrespective of the manufacturer.

Hope this helps. Happy posting.

Resolv_S

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
dragulingeorge
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I understand that.. In that case, couldn`t be possible to include the blueetooth support and driver for Hp 100 also in the AIO software available for mobile phones?

0 Kudos
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,504
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @dragulingeorge,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation