cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DonnaRick
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Trouble printing

HP Recommended

After installing a new black ink cartridge on my hp6510 it is not printing at all. Did the print head cleaning several times, checked the vent on cartridge, etc. What can we do? I can see it happens quite frequently to others who have posted.  I am in the USA.

1 REPLY 1
MissTeriLynn
Retired
Retired
4,704 4,951 255 595
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @DonnaRick and welcome to the HP Forums!

I will certainly do my best to assist you with your Photosmart 6510 not printing black ink Smiley Happy

Have you tried all of the steps within this Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink document already? If not, please do.

However, if those steps don't resolve the issue can you check if your printer is in or out of warranty for me? Thanks so much, hope to talk with you soon!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation