cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hilluk
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Troubles with installing

HP Recommended

I have setup an account in ePrint. In this account I can find my Officejet Pro 8500A Plus and the e-mail adresses that are alowed to use this printer. I got a pincode and on my printer I can find the e-mail adres of my printer. When I try to fetch this printer or to detect it with WiFi or to give the e-mail adres, the program cannot find the printer. The settings on the printer are on and the printer has been connected bij WiFi in my network. How can I get it working ?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Hilluk,

It sounds like you have successfully setup your Officejet Pro 8500A Plus for ePrint on the HP ePrint Center. 

Your post sounds like, correct me if I am wrong, you are trying to setup the HP ePrint Home & Biz app for a mobile device. If that is so, under ePrinters, instead of "Fetch Printers," you should be able to hit a menu button and select "Add Manually" and type the printer's ePrint address in the field.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
Hilluk
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello Cole,

Thank you for your reaction. I already did what you said, but the answer of the system was that the email adres had no rights t print allthough all the emailadresses were known in the settings of the eprint program.
0 Kudos
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hilluk,

If I understand correctly, the email you registered with the HP ePrint Home & Biz app (The app I believe you are using) is not able to send the print jobs to the HP ePrint Center, even though it is on the Allowed Senders list.

If this is so, try to adjust your ePrint settings, inside the HP ePrint Center, to Allow Everyone and resend a job from the app. Adjusting the settings is for testing purposes, to see if the app will function properly.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Hilluk
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Cole,

You solved the problem. First I have allowed everyone and it worked. Then I changed the allowance back to the resticted email adreses and then it worked normal. Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation