Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
16 14 0 6
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

Turn off Alignment Message

HP Recommended
d110
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Does anyone know how to unistall the HP driver set to eliminate the "align print cartridge" message?

((Content removed by Moderator))

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,476
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The only way to turn off that message is to follow through with a successful cartridge alinement.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
16 14 0 6
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No. I refuse to waste 5% of the ink each time I put in a new cartridge. The alignment procedure is unwarranted and unnecessary every single time. I just clear the message and print perfect pictures every time without ever 'aligning' the cartridges. I believe it's a gimmick by HP that wastes ink and paper and forces us to buy more print cartridges. 

Highlighted
Level 14
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Then live with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
16 14 0 6
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
No thanks and stop wasting my time with your frivolous comments. You may get deleted by a moderator..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been having the same proble. And I hate wasting ink to do these alignments every time I install a new cartridge. The last time I installed a cartridge I did the alignment at the printer butevery time I tried to print  the computer popped up the message that I needed to align. Here is the work around that worked for me. I have an HP 3510 all in one. I had left the alignment page on my scanner so I didnt have to print a new one. I opened my printer software and went to the mainain your printer section, then clicked align your printer, it asked me if I wanted to print and alignment page or if I already had one, I clicked I already had one, then next. Twice it told me the scam had failed so I closed it, then printed a test page of one word (yes a waste of paper unless you use the back side of something you already printed) I was happy to find I no longer got the align cartridge message. I hope this works for you. If so save that alignment page.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Which only used 0.03% of ink printout.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
16 14 0 6
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
If it's only 0.03%... then ELIMINATE THE PROCEDURE! We're the customer and we don't want it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Then when you put a cartridge in and it prints fuzzy... how would you align it for perfect print?
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation