cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
carolanne1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unable to print directly from chrome

HP Recommended

When I try to print the preview will show up, I'll make sure it connected to my printer then click print. My printer will not respond at all but, when I save it as a PDF and print from there it will print with no problem. I also went through to see if anyone on here has had problems like this before. I saw people were having problems with their google chrome not being updated, I checked for an update but it did not show one. I do not know if the problem is in the printer or the comuter.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@carolanne1

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

I understand you are unable to print directly from chrome,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

In the meantime, Here's all you need to know about printing from Chrome: Click here

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation