Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
japlah Tutor
Tutor
14 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Uninstall Customer Participation Program 13.0

HP Officejet 7500A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

FAQ's say you can uninstall Customer Participation Program 13.0 from the standard control panel. .......I can't !

I can however uninstall HP software published under " Hewlett-Packard" but not any publiched under "HP"  which is the attribute that the "Customer Participation Program 13.0" has ?

Your help would be appreciated to remove this oddity.

Thanks

John Perreur-Lloyd

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
23199 4172 8736
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi John,

What happens when you try uninstallng the software?

Try following this Fixit by selecting Uninstall, then sselect Automatic and select teh listed program:

https://support.microsoft.com/mats/program_install_and_uninstall

May you able to uninstall it using this tool?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :)
japlah Tutor
Tutor
14 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for that.

When I right click to select uninstall, nothing happens.

Tried Fixit but HP Customer Participation Program 13.0 is not listed  ?

Regards

John

0 Kudos
japlah Tutor
Tutor
14 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 7,PC,  hp officejet 7500A purchased new December 2014

Still cannot Uninstall Customer Participation Program 13.0. No suggestions or answers that work forthcoming. Any chance the "author" of the software and his or hers assistant that signed off the install routine, care to comment or even help ?

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
23199 4172 8736
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is a peer to peer community, not a direct contact with HP.

Try using the Windows Installer Clearnup Utility instead, look for the exact value as HP Customer Participation Program, DO NOT remove any other item by mistake:

http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php/5544b9e4db90e17921c9fff4249a7da9/54e22112/480a/4/2

If that doesn't help, what was you previous HP printer model? the HP Customer Participation Program 13.0 is a part of an older HP printer software, not of the 7500A... knowing its exact model may help finding the correct scrubber tool for it.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :)
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation