cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
keldim
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unresponsive Officejet 276dw

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 276dw

I have not had this printer for very long - strangely it stopped working.  The power button is lit (not flashing), there is a red "x" light on the right hand side of the touch screen, and a back arrow lit on the left hand side of the touch screen.  Touch screen will not respond (shows nothing).  The only way I can turn the printer off is to unplug it.  As soon as I plug it back in, these 3 lights immediately come back on and nothing else works.  Pressing the power button does nothing, the light stays on.

FYI, I am not using the printer wirelessly.  It is not connected to a network.

Anyone have ideas for what might be happening?  Thanks!

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation