cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dgaraux
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Updating Firmware on CP 1525nw

I was setting up eprint and when finished I got message that says "

To ensure your ePrint service is not interrupted please update your firmware at www.hp.com/go/eprint.  When I do that choose Windows as OS it downloads something but when I try to run it, it reports Cannot delete output file?  I have cycled the printer on and off and tried this operation numerous times all with the same result?

Please advise.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hey dgaraux!

Do you already have ePrint setup on the printer? If so, you probably already have the firmware update.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
dgaraux
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Yes there was some sort of problem with the web page I believe because I received a notice that thie printer was no longer associated with this account - -or words to that effect.  And I saw a banner that said that al litems on the web page were not available at this time.  So since I tried to instal lthe services several times that must have been what happened.  Anyway it works now.

Thanks for your assistance especially on a Holiday!

Dale

0 Kudos
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Not a problem, glad you got it straightened out! 

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation