Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
I just replaced a printhead, and now on 24 x 36" prints I get a "snake" vertically right in the center of the print; only partially and in zebra and snake patterns/ what?!
Hi, Thanks for contacting with HP Support Forum.
Please perform the below steps:
1. Try cleaning the encoder strip and check the belt and tensioner (check the belt is properly fixed to carriage)
2. Check the carriage assy. is moving properly and lubricate the carriage rail.
3. Please confirm, carriage rear bushing is correctly installed and not damages.
4. Check the paper movement is proper.
5. Clean the line sensor and check.
6. If problem rmain same, please perform PRS, line sensor and scan axis calibration.
N.B: While you will perform the line sensor, your required photo glossy paper minimum A1 size paper or roll paper.
If getting any error please share.
If solve the prblem, please accept my solution and give thumbs.
TX for the advice
Havent tried yet
But just printed 3 x 24" photos that look super
I set "less ink"; could that make a difference on my 180 gsm glossy paper?
PS: Pls explain *PRS"
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community