Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please help me locate where I could download the software from as I'm having problem with my printer to scan files.  I have checked for it on my windows 7 pc, but it's not there.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Well the exact location will depend on what type of printer, and what version of the operating system you are using.  You can find the printers software at hp.com/support.  If you need help locating the exact drivers, let me know your printer model and OS.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
HP Recommended

Well the exact location will depend on what type of printer, and what version of the operating system you are using.  You can find the printers software at hp.com/support.  If you need help locating the exact drivers, let me know your printer model and OS.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Hi, 

thank you for the reply.  My HP printer model is: HP photosmart plus B210a and my operating system is Windows 7.  Please rely.

Many thanks!

HP Recommended

Cool.  You can find the what you need by downloading the Full Feature Software and Driver.  I would suggest, making sure you uninstall the old Digital Imaging Monitor before installing the new one form the download.  You can uninstall just the Digital Imaging Monitor form the Control Panel's Add and Remove Software feature.  If you need any help, let me know.

Signature
HP Recommended

From what website to I download software for HP Digital Imaging Monitor

HP Recommended

You have to download the Full Feature software and drivers for your printer at www.hp.com/support and select the Drivers and Downloads button to type in the name or model number of your printer. Select your operating system and you will see your printer's software if it is available for that OS.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

hp officejet 6310 all in one

HP Recommended

If you are also having problems with the HP Digital Imaging Monitor, then uninstall the printer and the HP Imaging Device you currently have from the add/remove programs from under the Control Panel (instructions for Window-based PCs).

Next, go to www.support.hp.com and type in the name of your printer to access the Drivers' link.  Select your operating system, download, and install the software for your printer.  The Digital Imaging Function is included with the printer's software package.

@honoreeh - Here is a link directly to the US version of this webpage for the Officejet 6310:

--HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Printer Drivers & Downloads--

Click this link to determine the operating system of the PC you are using:

--How Do I Know Which Operating System is on My Computer?--

I hope this helps!

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

i tried to do scanning from my HP printer all in one and  i couldnot find the icon for the digital imgaing monitor

@kdwis wrote:

Please help me locate where I could download the software from as I'm having problem with my printer to scan files.  I have checked for it on my windows 7 pc, but it's not there.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

my HP printer is officejet 4355 all in one

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.