Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (4,504 Views)

WINDOWS 7 can't recognize/install HP PSC 1402 ALL IN ONE

My computer cannot install completely HP PSC 1402 driver. Only the scanner can function, not the printer. When I check the printers recognized by WINDOWS 7, it doesn't include the 1400 series. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x32 (86 bit). I downloaded the driver for it (and even the x64) but it doesn't work.

Student
Message 2 of 5 (4,385 Views)

Re: WINDOWS 7 can't recognize/install HP PSC 1402 ALL IN ONE

Hi! I have the same problem.

I want to have a solution.

I tried everything.

I have installed the software several times, but I can't print.

I can use the scan function.

Student
Message 3 of 5 (3,559 Views)

hi! im also experiencing the same problem. i tried many times to install the hp psc 1402 driver for window 7 to my computer the downloaded driver taken from ur website but it doesnt work as expected. how could i solved this problem? pls send solution. tnx

Student
Message 4 of 5 (2,592 Views)

lamalaluan wrote:

My computer cannot install completely HP PSC 1402 driver. Only the scanner can function, not the printer. When I check the printers recognized by WINDOWS 7, it doesn't include the 1400 series. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x32 (86 bit). I downloaded the driver for it (and even the x64) but it doesn't work.

I've the same problem with PSC 1402 on Windows 7 - only the scanner works with "Fatal Installation Error". Could HP support resolve this?

Siddharth

lamalaluan wrote:

Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (2,153 Views)

Why won't my psc 1402 printer install in Windows 7. 

it seems that i am not the only person with this problem but I can't find an answer anywhere???

I have installed the latest driver from hp but it gets stuck at the "configuring printer" dialog.

How do I resolve this issue HP?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation