cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Linda1007
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WON'T PRINT ANYTHING

I was printing and ran out of ink in my HP 6510  I put in new HP ink cartridges and it said "Thanks you for installing HP genuine ink cartridges.   Then I went to print something and the  printer made all the sounds of printing, the cartridges go back and forth but then spits our blank pages.  I checked each cartridge and they are all installed correct and ink gets on my fingers so they are not dry.  Printer again, nothing on the page. Tried to align it and it said it would not align.  Tried several times and it stll would not align.  

Why is it going thru all the printing steps and going back and forth but comeing out blank??????

All I did was install the 4 new cartridges.  NOTHNG ELSE.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WON'T PRINT ANYTHING

Hi Linda1007,

Welcome to the HP forums!

I understand you have a Photosmart 6510 that has been having issues printing since changing the cartridges. I'm sorry to hear this, but I will definitely do my best to assist you Smiley Happy

I will recommend that you try the steps in this Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages document. That should help get the ink flowing within the printer again, but if not, please let me know whether the printer is in or out of warranty and which country you're located in, thanks! Feel free to private message me the country information Smiley Happy

Hope this works for you, but if not let me know that information and we will get you a resolution!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Retired
Retired
4,704 5,044 255 602
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

WON'T PRINT ANYTHING

Hi @Linda1007,

I just wanted to check in with you and see if you were able to get the issue resolved or tried the steps I provided?

Let me know if I can still be of assistance 🙂

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation