cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Alex8lf Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Web Services Setup. Connection error. Check Internet connection.

Hello. I have a HP LaserJet Pro P1102v connected to RT-N66u and I can not configure eprint.  

Screenshot 

What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,389 4,705 317 858
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Web Services Setup. Connection error. Check Internet connection.

Hi Alex8lf,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you are unable to enable the Web Services for your Laserjet P1102w printer.

To enable the web services for your printer the printer needs to be up-to-date with the firmware. I have included a document with the steps to check your firmware version and if needed, how to update the firmware. Once the firmware is up-to-date, you can enable the web services and set up the ePrint.

I have included a document with steps for setting up ePrint and customizing the ePrint email address.  Please create your account on eprintcenter.com unless you live in the USA or the UK, then please create your account at hpconnected.com.

Getting the Latest Firmware and Product Updates

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03128524

Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02940150

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation