cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Astrand
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Web Services not working on HP Deskjet 3755 after unsubscribe from InstantInk

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3755
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Had my HP Deskjet 3755 up and running for a number of months, including a subscription to InstantInk on the 10 pages/month free package. This morning I unsubscribed from InstantInk. Shortly afterwards the WebServices icon on my printer started flashing and I was unable to print. 

I have run the HP Print and Scan doctor a number of times and have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and am unable to resolve the problem. 

This is is not the first time I've encountered problems with this printer. Getting it up and running the first time took an HP Support person over 2 1/2 hours remote controlling on my pc installing and uninstalling software to get it working with the InstantInk. 

Any ideas??? 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation