cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
TomG628
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What Settings to Print A Booklet?

HP C5580 All-In-One
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I want to print a booklet of an instruction manual in pdf form but cannot seem to get it right. I tried several settings in the properties window but no luck.  Does anyone know what settings to use?  I'd like each printed page to take up half of an 8.5/11 sheet with printing on both sides when it is all assembled.  I am using a C5580 All In One printer with HP Solution Center  version # 130.0.44.62C5580 .      Thanks.   Tom

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,039 2,622
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What Settings to Print A Booklet?

Hi @TomG628,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I read your post and see that you would like to know how to print a booklet. I would like to help you out today. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos. :generic:

I have provided the printer's manual, there is some great information available for printing booklets, starting on page 63.

Please let me know the outcome and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation