Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Grad Student
Message 1 of 16 (4,739 Views)

What is the Universal Crossword Print Widget?

[ Edited ]

The Universal Crossword Print Widget has been discontinued, and there will be no new content. However, you can still receive the Universal Crossword printable by subscribing on your HP web-enabled printer’s front panel, or by visiting HPConnected.com (in the U.S.) or ePrintCenter.com (elsewhere). Note: You will need an HP web-enabled printer to subscribe.

Here’s how to uninstall the Print Widget:

1. Click the Windows Start button.
  2. Click Control Panel.
  3. Click Uninstall a Product.
  4. Select Universal Crossword Print Widget, then click Uninstall.

Universal Crossword Print Widget (c) 2011 Universal Uclick. All Rights Reserved.

I work on HP's behalf.
Honor Student
Message 2 of 16 (4,578 Views)

Puzzle Answers for Jan. 31st 2012

I really need the answers to the January 31st Hp Universal crossword puzzle. Fred.

Grad Student
Message 3 of 16 (4,554 Views)

Re: Puzzle Answers for Jan. 31st 2012

Thanks for your patience - we're working on your answer! We'll post something soon.

I work on HP's behalf.
Honor Student
Message 4 of 16 (4,208 Views)

re:To retreive and print a previous day's crossword puzzle

Is there a way to retreive and print  a previous day's puzzle? Please let me know. Thanks. 

Master's Graduate
Message 5 of 16 (4,204 Views)

Re: re:To retreive and print a previous day's crossword puzzle

Hi v-dog,

We have had several requests for past puzzles, here is the official response to our efforts to get back issues of puzzles or solutions to past puzzles:
HP is not allowed to keep archives of the puzzles. Our contract with Universal U-Click states specifically that we are not to archive material or distribute back issues.

There is a site online that has previous puzzles you could work on online. I'm not sure if you can print them out though:

http://www.uclick.com/client/trn/fcx/

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Student
Message 6 of 16 (4,154 Views)

Re: What is the Universal Crossword Print Widget?

You can also get the HP Universal Crossword puzzle delivered to your printer daily by downloading a neat program from the posted link. This program works with any printer, not just web connected printers.

Master's Graduate
Message 7 of 16 (4,151 Views)

That is the link that allows you to download the Universal Crossword Print Widget. Smiley LOL

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Student
Message 8 of 16 (3,231 Views)

I have a Mac and when I try to download the puzzle, Universal Crossword, it says I can't open it in Safari. How do I download and open it on my computer?

Master's Graduate
Message 9 of 16 (3,216 Views)

Hi postofficemike,

Sorry, but the program is only designed for Windows. The requirements for download are shown here:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/How-do-I-install-the...

I have not heard any plans to make a version for Safari. You can get the same puzzle directly from U-Click though at this link:

http://www.uclick.com/client/trn/fcx/

Best of luck,
Mary

{I work on HP's behalf}
Honor Student
Message 10 of 16 (2,747 Views)

The Universal Crossword puzzles would print automatically when requested when I was using my HP 830C.  I upgraded to a HP3050 and ever since I have had to request the print to happen.  Not automatically any longer.. Why?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation