Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 60XL

What printers in production in Canada as at April 2017 use the HP 60 XL Cartridge? Have a Photosmart D110a that has gone psycho and stopped printing and scanning and just bought 2 XL cartridges.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @Eric006

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you have 2 60XL cartridges and you are looking to know which printer would support it. 

Do you need any assistance with troubleshooting the issue with your printer?

Are you able to make a copy in the printer? 

The best way to find the printer that supports any cartridge is to visit www.suresupply.com

Enter the cartridge number on the website and it would give a list of compatible printers. 

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.