cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Synoptic12
Level 3
64 39 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

What setting To Use For 8 1/2 x 11 Photo?

HP Recommended
Envy 4500
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I'd like to print a photo from my HP 4500. What setting do I enable to print 8 1/2 x 11 (Photo). The largest I see is 8x10. A reply is appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
fruedsxx
Level 3
Level 3
35 35 2 8
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Good day! happy to help you on this matter.

You can try settings below. Letter size is same as 8 1/2x11

Setting:

Paper Size: Letter

Quality : Best or Max DPI

Paper Type : HP Photo Paper or Other Photo selection.

Hope this helps.

I am a HP employee
Although I work for HP. I'm speaking for myself and not on behalf of HP.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
Synoptic12
Author
Level 3
64 39 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much. I was looking for 8 1/2 x 11, unknowingly that a 'letter' format is the same. I very much appreciate your assistance. The smallest thing aggravated me.

* Let me ask a question if I may. There is an issue of printing photos whereas the top gets clipped off when using 'borderless', and if you use 'borders' the photo still gets clipped at the top but not as much. Whether you fit picture to frame or not, it does not make much difference. Could you provide any insight her or should I repost in another post?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation