cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nhartm
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

What to do when you can't download a driver for your operating system

HP Recommended
Hp designjet 1050c plus
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Hi guys.

I've recently purchased a new computer and can no long use my designjet 1050c plus , because HP has decided to stop making drivers for it.

Which seems like the most insane scam ever to take advantage of their customers who spend thousands of dollars on their product, but hey, thats not why i'm here.

I'm looking for creative solutions to be able to use this printer on my Mac Osx 10.9.5. I've already tried using drivers from similar printers, nothing has worked. Upgrading to a new printer is not a financial option.

Anyone have any ideas, experienced similar problems? There has to be a solution, this is insane!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation