cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 11
7,948 7,850 685 1,166
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

When to call HP Cloud Services and When to Call HP Tech Support.

There are different reasons to call the different numbers for HP, and you want to make sure you call the right number, so you don't get bounced around inside the system.  It just speeds things up to know you called the right number.

Call HP Tech Support if:

• You need help setting up your printer.
  • You need help connecting your printer to the wireless network.
  • You need help setting up scan to computer.
  • You need help setting up scan to email.
  • You need help setting up the fax feature.
  • You have a problem with print quality.
  • You have a problem with the printer hardware.
  • You have a problem with the printer software.
  • You have a problem with an ink cartridge.
  • You want to extend your warranty.

Call HP Cloud Services if:

• You need help with ePrint.
  • You need help with AirPrint.
  • You need help printing from your mobile device (such as Android and iOS devices).
  • You need help connecting to the print apps.
  • You need help setting up eFax.
  • You need help with Instant Ink.

You can reach HP Tech Support in the US and Canada by calling 1-800-474-6836, international users click the link below.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

You can reah HP Cloud Services in the US and Canada by calling 1-855-785-2777.  Web services is only supported in the US and Canada at this time.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 11
7,948 7,850 685 1,166
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

When to call HP Cloud Services and When to Call HP Tech Support.

Hope this helps.  :generic:

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation