cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Asystole
Level 1
5 3 0 3
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Where are the map apps for my 8500 Premier a910n?

HP Recommended

I purchased this printer because one of the great features dewcribed on the box and explained by the salesman at Staples is the ability to print maps and directions without the need of a computer. I get it home, and NONE of the map apps are available for this printer. Why? When will this false advertising be rectified?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Cole_M
Level 6
Level 6
438 438 51 86
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Asystole,

If you sign into the HP ePrint Center, your printer should be registered to your account. You can click on Apps at the top of the website and on the left side of the Apps page are categories. Is there a Maps section?

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos
Asystole
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, there is no Maps section

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation