cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Kwoala
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Where did my scanned photos go?

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet F4435
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Using AiO Remote on Windows 10 PC to scan photos. Scanned about 80 pictures and I wanted to save them but I couldn't find the "save" button. I clicked on the "?" tab on the right to see if I could access help of some sort. Now I can't get back to the photos I had scanned. Are they lost or is there a way to get them back?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not sure where they went.  However, use the HP Scan Program.

Scanning issues…

Please try this scan solution:

HP Scan Extended

For Windows:   ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi

Once it's downloaded and installed, go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Scan Extended > Run "HP Scan Extended"

Make searchable PDF scans with this free scanning software -   https://www.naps2.com/

Let us know.

0 Kudos
Kwoala
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for responding so promptly and thanks for pointing me to the HpScan software, It looks like it will work a lot better than AiO Remote for scanning.  However, to get back to my original question; when there are photos in the "scan" window if I click on the "back" arrow it warns me they will be deleted and I can cancel. When I clicked on the "?" button it goes directly to the help window but did not give me any "delete " warning so I am not sure what happened. Since it took me about two hours to sort and scan those photos I would rather not do it again if I didn't have to, so if you think they are recoverable please let me know.

0 Kudos
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't use that app so I do not know.  Maybe someone else will jump in here to help.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation