Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hubby and I have almost the exact same HP laptops. For some reason when he called HP to download the software for Win 7 for our printer (J5780 model) the tech person did not install Solution Center. (My tech person did though)

So can someone point me to the link to download Solution Center?

Here is what his laptop does have:

a.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The full feature driver link is the one you want for Solution Center, it will install the full driver and Solution Center.  

For others looking for HP Solution Center for their printers click on the HP Support Link here, then enter your model number and click on Next.  There may be several options of products, click your exact model (or the closest choice) and click on "Software and Drivers".   Under Option 2 click on GO.  Look for a full feature driver.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

210 REPLIES 210
HP Recommended

The full featured driver download is available from HP here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. I have a dumb question again...when I click the link I have the following options for download....which one is the one for Solution Center? I think it's the first one but I don't want to download the wrong thing.

Thank you!

hide
Driver - Product Installation Software (‏2)
» HP Officejet Basic Print and Scan Driver 2010-01-15 , Version:13.0.0, 126.5M The Basic Feature software solution is a driver-only software solution intended for users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP all-in-one device. More info
» HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver 2010-01-15 , Version:13.0.0, 256.16M The Full Feature Software and driver solution is the complete software solution intended for users who want more than just a basic drivers. If you only want the drivers (without the Full Software ... More info
hide
Update (‏2)
» Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes. 2011-02-19 , Version:3.0, 28.47M When scanning after installing or upgrading to HP Solution Center 13, scanning appears to complete correctly, however scanned images or documents cannot be found on the computer. More info
» HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7 2009-12-06 , Version:1.0, 1.22M This Windows 7 patch fixes some printer functionality after upgrading Vista to Windows 7. For networked printers, please go to www.hp.com for more support information. More info
hide
Utility - Diagnostic Tools (‏6)
» HP Scan Diagnostic Utility 2011-07-22 , Version:4.2.0.005, 2.23M HP Scan Diagnostic Utility was created to help users troubleshoot and correct connectivity problems with HP All-in-One devices and software on Windows-based computers. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the utility. More info
» HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility 2011-07-21 , Version:4.3.0.002, 2.78M The HP Home Network Diagnostic Utility application provides diagnostic and help information to assist users when installing and using HP printers on their home network. Installing the Utility To use ... More info
» HP Print Diagnostic Utility 2011-06-30 , Version:4.1.0.021, 1.48M HP Print Diagnostic Utility was created to help users troubleshoot and correct many common problems on Windows-based computers that can prevent printing.Follow the on-screen instructions to run the ... More info
» HP Scan Diagnostic Utility 2011-05-12 , Version:4.1.0.007, 2.19M HP Scan Diagnostic Utility was created to help users troubleshoot and correct connectivity problems with HP All-in-One devices and software on Windows-based computers. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the utility. More info
» HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 2011-03-18 , Version:1.2, 1.0M The HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 was created to help users download the latest and most appropriate HP software solution for their HP Printers. More info

» HP Officejet Software and Driver Removal Utility 2010-01-15 , Version:13.0.0, 2.89M This Software and Driver Removal Utility is intended for users to remove the HP software from their system. If problems arise while installing or uninstalling the HP software, download this removal ... More info

HP Recommended

The full feature driver link is the one you want for Solution Center, it will install the full driver and Solution Center.  

For others looking for HP Solution Center for their printers click on the HP Support Link here, then enter your model number and click on Next.  There may be several options of products, click your exact model (or the closest choice) and click on "Software and Drivers".   Under Option 2 click on GO.  Look for a full feature driver.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

Where do i download the HP solution center software for my printer HP Photosmart 3300?

I just got en new PC with the Win 7 platform, but my old program for the XP doesn't work with  Win 7.

please send me a link to my mail address.

Best regards

Peter Ravn

{Personal Information Removed}

HP Recommended

I want to down load HP Solution Centre For F 4200 Series

HP Recommended

@shivdave wrote:

I want to down load HP Solution Centre For F 4200 Series

What operating system?  You can click here, select exact model, then verify your operating system and download the full featured driver from HP.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

@sonflower wrote:

Hubby and I have almost the exact same HP laptops. For some reason when he called HP to download the software for Win 7 for our printer (J5780 model) the tech person did not install Solution Center. (My tech person did though)

So can someone point me to the link to download Solution Center?

Here is what his laptop does have:

a.png

i want to download hp solution center

HP Recommended

@aruncheerath wrote:

@sonflower wrote:

So can someone point me to the link to download Solution Center? [snip]

i want to download hp solution center

Do you have an Officejet j5780? If so the full featured driver download is available from HP here.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

I want the solution centers software to down load to my HP Slim Line computer ( Windows 7 operating system ).

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.