cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AJ_2014
Level 1
5 3 0 4
Message 1 of 19
Flag Post

Which printers use 564 Ink?

HP Recommended

My OfficeJet 4620 just died on me yesterday (of course right outside of warranty); and so now I need a new all-in-one printer (must be able to copy, scan & print wirelessly).  I have also bought a lot of 564 Ink recently that I do not want to go to waste; particularly as I am currently working overseas and so no way to do returns & exchanges and all of that -- so want the least amount of hassle & cost.  Yesterday an HP Rep on the phone told me the 4630 -- but I looked and that one seems to use a different type of ink.  Can anyone please help me as I'm getting no assistance on this anywhere else?

18 REPLIES 18
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,221 901 2,546
Message 2 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi AJ_2014,

I would be more than happy to help answer your question about which printers are compatible with the 564 cartridges.

Printer
     HP Deskjet 3526 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One Printer - C309g
     HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer - C410a
     HP Photosmart 5525 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer - B210a
     HP Deskjet 3522 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer - C309a
     HP Photosmart 5522 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer - B209a
     HP Photosmart D5445 Printer
     HP Photosmart D5460 Printer
     HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer - B111h
     HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer - B111a
     HP Photosmart 5511 e-All-in-One Printer - B111j
     HP Photosmart C6350 All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart C6340 All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer - B211a
     HP Photosmart D7560 Printer
     HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer
     HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer - C310a
     HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One Printer - C510a
     HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer - B210a
     HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer - B209a
     HP Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer - C309n
     HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One Printer - C309g
     HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer - C410a
     HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One Printer - C309a
     HP Photosmart B8550 Photo Printer

This information can be found: On the HP Shopping site.

I hope this helps. Thanks for reaching out to the HP Forums, we are here to help!

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tags (1)
Darlene12
Level 1
8 6 0 1
Message 3 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Where to buy a 564 ink printer on line???
0 Kudos
Jagdish1
2 2 0 2
Message 4 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Spoiler

Thanks.which printers on the list are available new ,where I can use at least black 564XL

0 Kudos
Jagdish1
2 2 0 2
Message 5 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Spoiler

I am 80 years old and appreciate your help. Are all printers shown in your list available new.

Darlene12
Level 1
8 6 0 1
Message 6 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Where do you purchase printers that use 564 ink?
0 Kudos
TruckeeTime
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm in the same boat.  My 83 year old mother's HP OfficeJet 4620 printer just died and she's got a stockpile of #564 ink.  I need to replace this with something I can walk into the store today and buy.  I'm having a hard time finding any compatabile printers available for purchase today.

Can anyone provide the exact model of a printer using #564 ink so that I can at least Google for it and get it for her.  She's 83 years old, so every day counts!

0 Kudos
KimChee2
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 8 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer died.  I have some Black XL cartridges.  1 is still in the package.  1 is new out of the package but unused.  I have one more black that still has ink in it.  I am buying another printer and don't need these cartridges.  I will give you them for the cost of the postage as I have no use for them and would be happy to help out a student.

BIG CHEERS FROM HERE,

Arlene

KimChee2
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 9 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer died.  I have some Black XL cartridges.  1 is still in the package.  1 is new out of the package but unused.  I have one more black that still has ink in it.  I am buying another printer and don't need these cartridges.  I will give you them for the cost of the postage as I have no use for them and would be happy to help out a student.

BIG CHEERS FROM HERE,

Arlene

0 Kudos
theamazingted
4 3 0 0
Message 10 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Arlene,

Do you still have black the black 564 XL ink cartridges you're looking to get rid of?  Are they HP brand cartridges?  If so, I have an old Photosmart Printer that could use them. 

I made the mistake of buying some cheap knockoff cartridges off of Ebay a bit ago, but they don't have the electrical contacts that the authentic cartridges do and thus aren't functional with my HP printer.  I would gladly cover the cost of postage if you still have the cartridges.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation