cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Leandro76
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Why are there so few apps for the c410 photosmart premium (fax) ?? Will it ever get more apps??

HP Recommended

I was quite disappointed that, after adding my printer (photosmart premium c410 fax) to the HP website I found out that it supports only a minimal number of apps...(around 10-15...) will it ever get more? What is the primter that supports most apps?? I bought the printer primary to use the apps and the fax was a plus function, but if there is another model which supports more apps (even without fax) for the same price I would return the printer and change it for the that one?

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
Dave_K
Level 7
Level 7
615 608 42 117
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey Leandro76!

Sorry to hear you aren't happy with the app selection for your printer. I can certainly understand your frustration if that is why you bought your printer. While I can't give you a schedule or tell you if your printer will support them, I can tell you that HP and its partners add apps frequently.

However if you truly are just unhappy with the amount of apps your printer is compatible with, we do have printers with more app compatibility. The eStation (c510a) probably has the most apps but honestly any app compatible printer with a larger screen is going to provide more compatibility as that is the main reason why your printer has so few apps it supports.

I hope this helps!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
simonsuperhero
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yeah, when i first got my printer it had these forms under Apps, i just went to use them and it says there weren't any, made me jump thru a bunch of hoops to sign up on hp connected and now i'm finding there's no options for my printer anymore, what's up with that? i've used the graph paper, the music paper, the calendar, all of them, before, and now they're not there anymore, am i to understand that the support for this printer was pulled in an effort to get me to upgrade to a bigger screen size???

bingbing
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just a c410 printer. It has no apps in it. I got online with hp connected, try to add some apps to my printer. when I click on add, it show me next page of grayed printer name. I can not click next key to add apps. I don't know why? the print is connected to network and is online, I also able to eprint document from my pc. Why I can't add apps to my printer?

happytohelp01
Retired
Retired
4,530 4,674 318 867
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!

I'm sorry that everyone is struggling with the print apps on their Photosmart Premium C410a. 

To find out which apps are available for your printer with HP Connected, please use the following steps:

1)            Log into HP Connected with your personal email and the password you created

2)            Click on the 'Catalog' tab

3)            Click on the tile that says "Browse All Apps"  browse all apps.PNG

4)            Click on the dropdown beside "Apps for:" in the upper left hand corner and choose your printer's ePrint email address. 

searching for apps.PNG

Once you have done that all the apps available for your printer will be displayed.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
bingbing
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

its working now, hope it will have more apps in the future.thanks.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation