cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jonhaw
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Why can't I create an eprint account? I have printer code ready.

HP Recommended

HP Photosmart 6510

Installed on Windows 7 64 bit

No error message, the registration of new e-print acoount just refuse to finish or continue after filling in the form.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Jmet03
Level 3
Level 3
37 37 6 10
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Jonhaw, 

It sounds like it could be a problem with your browser loading the script for ePrint Center. Try using a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. 

-Josh M.

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
cynthia846
Level 1
12 11 0 2
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

don't bother trying that suggestion - the sign-up site is seriously flawed and NONE of the browers work.

HP needs to wake up and address this issue CORRECTLY!!!!!

Firechief510
Level 1
5 5 1 2
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP really needs to fix this problem.  You would think they would even have a number to call for help on

setting up the eprinter.  No browser works and even if you try to add another printer to an existing account

it fails.  Try to create a new account and guess what it fails.  HP fails in this respect.

Firechief510
Level 1
5 5 1 2
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Found a number for Cloud support and spoke to rep.  Servers are having issues since Sat.  No ETA on

when they will be back in operation or what the real problem is.  Seems HP is keeping their own support

in the dark on this too.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation