cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Why can't I print A3 with hp ePrint

HP Recommended

We reviewed designjet A3 with epRint  and 725dn & 725x printers and have them for A3 printing. We have them as well for the eprint functionality for printing on A3 and A4 by the field teams towards the office. So after spending a lot of time on research and PDF & Excel document we had to figure out that A3 printing does not work at all with hp Eprint apps and tooling. This is a serious issue for us and we hope as such that HP will fix this as soon as possible. Is there issue ticket open on this that we can subscribe to get an indication when this will be resolved; just providing all our field people with VPN logons just to use the UPD to print on A3 is a serious investment for us in time and research that we prefer not to do as its cheaper for us to buy printers then that do offer this functionality through remote tooling. please advise if HP can fix this issue or not.

Thanks and all the best

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,530 4,705 318 864
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @PetraC,

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the DesignJets are commercial products. You can do this at http://ow.ly/BZMm9

The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime:

HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725 series

I hope this helps!

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Happytohelp01,

Your feedback is appreciated. however there is a significant difference in how hp is avertising and marketing ePrint and its capabilities. See as example: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/attachments/hpeb/bsc-413/211484/1/HP%20ePrint%20flyer%20v12_with%20to...

"Print from anywhere to your web-connected printer by  sending an email to your printer's email address.1 "

However its not anywhere mentiong that if the printer device is A3 capable that it would not print on A3. 

I'm still looking for an answer when HP will fix this or correct their marketing campain for ePrint.

thanks for the help offered.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation