cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Judy027
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Why do the pictures I print have a yellow tint to them?

HP Recommended

Why do the pictures I print have a yellow tint to them?

2 REPLIES 2
Super_Dave
Level 7
945 945 71 98
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Judy,

You have not included any information about your printer or how you are printing but generally when a photo takes on a certain tint it means one or more of the inks is running low.

I was an HP employee.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Ann350
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just installed my printer 3 days ago.  All the pictures have a yellow tint to them also.  I checked my ink levels and I still have 3/4 full for yellow and all the rest are either above or the same.  So I know its not low on ink.  Is there a way to adjust the ink yellow tint?  I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus printer.  So far I have not been satisfied with this printer.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation