cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RCLHP Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why does my HP wireless printer keep going offline and how do I get it back online?

Why does my wireless HP (web premium n209) keep going offline and how do I get it back online?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Associate Dean
Associate Dean
8,492 7,850 685 1,165
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why does my HP wireless printer keep going offline and how do I get it back online?

Still need help? If so, just let me know.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
Bernieli Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Associate Dean
Associate Dean
8,492 7,850 685 1,165
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What printer do you have?

What OS are you using?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
susandj Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Once I set it up my printer will print then I go to the next email and try to print and it doesn't work only this time I can't get it set up either.  So what do I do??

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation